Advertisement through the use of radios and Televisions has been a key means for most companies and organisations. This means of advertising has been on since the 20th century in the late 1940s. Advertisement has also been done through other means like handbills, billboards and so on.
Nowadays, advertising has lost its moral standards and have cross their limits. Most ads we see today are disgusting, disturbing, irritating, though sometimes funny but also full of lies and exaggerations.
Here are some vintage ads we have been able to pick together that really doesn’t befit the society and has been banned from been used today.
1. Start Cola Early
2. Don’t Worry Darling, You Didn’t Burn the Beer
3. Blow her face
4. It’s nice to have a girl around the House
5. The harder a wife works, the cuter she looks
6. Keep her where she belongs
7. Before you scold me, Mom…
8. Begin Early, Shave yourself
9. Is it always illegal to kill a woman?
10. Men are better than women
11. Your wife will drive home
12. If your husband ever finds out
13. Canadian patriotic fund
14. Doesn’t your mama wash you with fairy soap
16. 4 out of 5 men want Oxfords
17. Show her, it’s a man’s world
20. Killer Heels
21. From the Corrupt minds
22. Take courage my friend
23. Silver spoons
25. Don’t treat others the ways you don’t want to be treated
26. The body shop
27. Where have all the women gone?
28. Why we have the youngest customers – 7up
31. Lukies, a light smoke
32. Merry Christmas for every smoker